Hej! In a few weeks I’m leaving for Copenhagen and I’m seriously counting the days until I get to go. It’s been ages since I visited and Spring is always a good idea for trips. Here’s a list of the things I want to see/do in Copenhagen!
- Try as many Danish goods as I can. Starting with a Danish roll (possibly with jam) for breakfast and Danish smørrebrød .
I also want to try the Danish version of a hotdog, it’s called pølsar. I have no idea what treats Copenhagen has in store but I’m planning to find out. I’m thinking about making a What I eat in Day-diary about it, but I’m not sure yet.
- Visit the Tivoli Parc. There is supposed to be a lot to do; concerts, the gardens, places to eat or get a coffee. I’m really curious to see what it looks like.
- Shopping! I found out Copenhagen has 6(!) Sostrene Grene stores (OMG). Other stores we don’t have in The Netherlands are Gina Tricot and Sephora. Also I’m looking for beauty stores and design, cause the Danish are also known (like Sweden) for great design. I use the Stay.com app to make my own guides. I already made some guides for Paris, Milan, Prague and ofcourse my hometown Amsterdam. Check it out here.
- Make a lot of pictures. Of the streets, the well dressed people, the food, the buildings. Not in a tourist way but in a more artsy way. I hope. Anyway, my Nikon is coming along for the ride.
- Find places locals love. For instance, I really want to check out Torvehallerne, it’s supposed to be a great market where you can buy all sorts of local goods.
In case you have any tips or places I shouldn’t miss, please let me know! Kyss!