With the days becoming colder and more rainy, I long for a home cooked meal. This weekend I couldn’t resist making a lovely dish that made me enjoy the weekend so much more. Who’s up for some Italian?
Recipe Spaghettini with baked Salmon
What do you need?
- Preferably fresh pasta. I choose spaghettini but you can use any pasta you love.
- Fish or meat, I choose cod for this dish
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh olives
- 3 tbsp Sea salt, 3 tbsp pepper, 1 cloth of garlic and olive oil (as much as you like)
- Buffel mozzarella
- Pine nuts
How to prepare:
- Boil 1 l water for your pasta. Put 1 tbsp of sea salt in the water, as soon as it boils put the pasta in. Follow the time instructions on the package.
- Start chopping the olives and parsley into little pieces. You can add some tomatoes as well (I accidentally forgot those). Put the chopped parsley and olives in a bowl and add flavour to it by adding the 2 tbsp sea salt, pepper, and garlic. Add olive oil to make it complete.
- Pan-fry the cod, make sure you keep it moist, don’t overcook it. Usually 12-15 minutes is sufficient.
- Pan-fry the pine nuts at the last moment. Make sure to stay focused, cause pine nuts can burn easily. Make sure to use a frying pan without any oil or butter.
- Drain your pasta, add the bowl with fresh mixture and olive oil. At last add the baked cod.
Let me know if you plan to give this recipe a try and what’s your favourite winter/ fall food! x